Thank you to my friend and awesome writer, Erika Koski, author of “Eric and Sookie Lovers”. You should really check out her wonderful blog at: http://iamerika100.wordpress.com/
She awarded me with:
“The Versatile Blogger Award.”
I feel very honored to receive this award and glow with pride today, especially since both my blog(s)are quite new. I’ll do my best in the future to write blog entries worthy of those of the very talented bloggers who have been selected before me. I hope you view my blog(s)as I do at times, as I consider them as a place to vent my thoughts as a major rant. I guess you could call it a semi-temper tantrum. 😉
Here are the Versatile Blogger Award rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to other, recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Well, I suppose I now have say seven things about myself.
1. I used to write plays when I was a younger and have been known to write a few sappy poems.
2. I run a True Blood/Game Of Thrones forum that I am still trying to get up and running. The link can be found on this blog.
3. I also admin a Facebook page entitled Bookie Love True Blood.
4. I love the Sookie Stackhouse and Harry Potter Series.
5. I studied to be a paralegal in college, which might be the reason for my over-analyzing things.
6. I am an avid book reader and I have a wide variety of books in my collection.
7. I have a few guilty pleasure shows that I watch, number one being Big Brother (both the US and UK versions.
Here are some bloggers whose articles I particularly enjoy, and I’m awarding each of them the Versatile Blogger Award. Of course, there’s no special order:
True Blood Confidential
is a Spoiler Site for Fans of HBO’s True Blood. Right now the author is posting things to get people through the hiatus. This is a very good site. http://truebloodconfidential.blogspot.com/
is a fan blog devoted to the man, the myth and the legend, full of News, Photos and Interviews. The author of this blog takes some awesome photos as well. Check it out at: http://skarsgardfans.com/
is a True Blood fan site that has very interesting posts and opinions about the show. Trust me when I say, this is one I consider a ‘must read’. You won’t be disappointed! Walk don’t run to: http://talktrueblood.com/
is the resource place for fanfic writers. From finding beta readers, to contests, to finding other writers. It’s kind of a home for SVM/TB fanfic writers. http://www.thesookieverse.com/
Congratulations! Giving this award out to other worthy blogs felt just as good as receiving it!